Thursday, July 30, 2009

My House

By: Denaneer (grade 11)
I have one house, it's located in Maguwoharjo. The colof of my house are red and grey. It is a minimalist model. It's two floored house. In my house, there are four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, and one dining room. Beside dining room there are fishpool, and kitchen. The garage located beside living room. In front of my house there is a fence. It's black and minimalist model too. After fence, there is wall, after wall we can find a door. The first room is living room. On the right there is my mom and dad bedroom. On the left there is garage. Go ahead, we will find dining room with the fish pool and kitchen. Turn back you will find the stairs, walk up you will find my bedroom and my brother bedroom. The bathroom is located in second floor, and my parents bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment