Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kaliurang is the best place for your vocation

By: Windura (grade 11)

Kaliurang is the cold place. I have been there before, I went to Kaliurang with my family. But sometimes, I went to Kaliurang with my friend. When, i was junior high school, i went to Kaliurang for exercise with my friend and my couch. I got alot of experience, and i learned how to survive in the cold place.

You know what, Kaliurang is the beatiful place. There are many sellers of food. There also many tourists, from domestic or outside country. The history of Kaliurang, kaliurang is the word from " Kali and Urang ", it means river of shrimp. Kaliurang is a small town located about 28 km north of the town of Yogyakarta, on the island of midle of Java, in Indonesia. It is located on the southern slopes of mount Merapi, that is an active volcano. Kaliurang is the best resort town, and the best destination of your vocation. There are many sellers of food who sell tempe, jadah, pecel, etc ( The Indonesian's tradisional food ). Many tourists buy that all, because those are very delicious. There are many people who sell honey. The honey is also delicous as the other.

The scenery of Kaliurang is so beautiful. The building is not too much, the building just for occupant. There aren't too much industies building, and so there isn't too much polution, i think, if you go to Kaliurang, you will find fresh air and clean water, because, people from kaliurang, they take care of their sanitation, and so their environment is very clean and comfortable. There are also many hills. I think the hills make the scenery beautiful.

I think people in Kaliurang were polite and kind. You must go to Kaliurang, because Kaliurang is the best place for your vocation, and it will be your best vocation if you go to Kaliurang with your family or your friends. Ok..... have a nice vocation.....see ya...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment