Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trip to Pandawa

by Faisal Aqsha

yesterday.. i went to pandawa water world with my friend after school is over..
i went to home from school at 11.30 am. i came at home at 11.55 am..
i prepare to go to pandawa.. i waited my friend to pick me up .
we entn at 12.15 pm.... on the way.. we tell joke mith my friend
until we came to pandawa..

after we buy e ticket we borrow the locker to save my bag..
after that we jump to the pool.. and we round away..
after we round away we take a picture in there..
and we pick the bag and take a shower..

after that we going to "galado" in solo..
we dining together..
i eat a "ayam kremes maknyusss!!!!"
we take a picture again..

after that all we went to go home..
in the way i just sleept until i came on the home...

No comments:

Post a Comment