Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Trip to Pandawa Water World

by: Dimas Luthfi (grade 8 SMP Budi Mulia Dua)

One day,me and my family were going to Solo. We would visiting our grandpa and grandma at Solo.

We arrived at Solo about 9 a.m. We were very miss our grandpa and grandma. We talking each other and having breakfast together. After we have visiting our grandpa and grandma, we’re going to Pandawa Water World in Solo Baru.

We bought ticket in front desk in the amount of 100,000 rupiahs for one person because it was Sunday. After that, me, my sister, and my brother we changed our dress in toilet because my parents didn’t want to swimming so they didn’t changed their dress.We entrusted our dressed to a cloakroom. And then we play in water!

There are a lot of fun games at there. Like Black Hole, Body Slide, Racer Slide, Wave Pool, Volcanic Pond, etc. We tried all of games in Pandawa. After we played all of the games at there, we have lunch with delicious noodle and soup hmm yummy :9, and then we went to shower room to clean up our body.

We leave Pandawa Water World at 4 p.m. The trip was so exciting! :D If you never went to here, try Pandawa Water World soon. Because there was amazing adventure at Pandawa Water World!

1 comment:

  1. sarah noor umairohJune 15, 2009 at 4:58 AM

    MY HOLIDAY IN JAKARTA
    by sarah noor umairoh

    Last holiday , i went to jakarta with my sister. I went there by plane. There i visited some stores like taman anggrek mall. But i didn't only went to stores but also to mekar sari . mekar sari is a garden fruit where we could pick some fruits by our selves it was so fun. In the third day my sister was sick. So, she could not join with me. Therefore, i went to kampung cina alone. But, in the fourth day my sister was healthier than before that she could accompany me again. We went to bogor and we had shopping. We came to bag store center. After shopping, i played flaying fox. Unfortunely i had to go home. I packed my clothes in to suitcase, immediately and then i went to airport. arrived home i went to sleep, cz i was so tired.

    ReplyDelete