Monday, August 3, 2009

My House

By: Galih (XI-HEP)

My House located at Perumahan Wirosaban Baru blok D no.3 Yogyakarta. It has a lot of trees inside and outside of the house. In front of my house there are a lot of farms. The farms are producing wheat. And usually in the afternoon, there are few mad cows that work there with the farmer of course.

My House is the best place for me. Everywhere I go, still, My House is the best place to live. I already live here for about 10 years. And my house has already got renovated, so it has a big difference with the first time I got here. My House used to be 1 floor. But my parents renovated it, and now it has 2 floors. Me and My Parents have a plan to make a fish pound because I like fish so much. In my house I got 2 fish tanks. And I bought it all by myself. I have my own room. But there’s no television in my room. I only got toys cabinet, bed, wardrobe, desk, and a computer inside my room. I’ve plan to use wallpaper on my wall.

Figures cabinet that located in my room is the best thing I got in my room. Because I like figures, so my parents made me figures cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment